Monday, September 23, 2013

Our Family by Judith

Good morning, Judith here with my last share of the month. I've had this photo waiting to be scrapped for a while. It was taken last year when my FIL came to visit from Mildura, the first time he has been down since moving up there in 2003. As we don't see him that often, we decided to get a family photo. I decided to go with something a bit more simple in style this time.  The colours in the Teresa Collins Family Stories Collection were perfect and I found some Purple Pumpkin embellishments to match.


Here I have layered two Purple Pumpkin vinyl hearts with an orange ticket.


Some black loops washi tape, orange vinyl cog and pink fabric button.

 Some more black loop washi tape.

Thanks for looking.

Judithxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya there, I discovered your site via Yahoo while searching for a related topic, your web-site came up, it looks fantastic. I have book marked it in my google book marks.
Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server

Debbie said...

Very lovely page Judith. Love the layering and the anchor ripped paper is a lovely touch. Gorgeous paper and photo combination. Debbiex